15.11.09

Research Methods

I have learned 3 different ways to do research last Friday. It's good to know that there're more ways to do not only research from library or on internet. What is more, is I can use what I've learn to make my PDF research for the GFD project as well. I learned how to convey a message by drawing a picture, and to see my classmate pictures can inspired me a new idea. What I like most is to interpret my target audiences from using the silhouette and a tracing paper,the outcome was brilliant. And when everyone stick their own tracing paper at a wall ,grouped by the different target audiences, I called that a "Visual Research".

This is how we convey message by a picture.
tracing your target audiences from their style,amazing that just see these objects and you can guess what target audience group it is.
After the morning workshop, I did this GO GREEN by using tracing paper and a picture to interpret my target audience and a message,which is a style people 20-30yers old and "Go Greener" message

No comments:

Post a Comment