4.2.10

Tea branding

My project this term is tea branding, I have to design all from the name, signage, logo, package to the idea of how the teashop is going to be. I start from research client background, the image of the shop is to be unique and made from ingredient that as fresh as possible. I decide to use the name as "teaspoon" and create the mood and tone to feel like everything in this shop come from nature, bright, cozy and purity. As it will locate in Bond street, the busy and shopping
street. I want this shop to be an escape place from the busy day life.

This is my mood board

I want everything in the shop made from wood or paper to have the natural look. I decide tea bag to look like origami like the logo, the boat origami will flood and then sink in the tea cup when it dropped. I fold and put the tea leaf inside. As I try so man
y times, here is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment